a n d r e a .
Saturday, January 27, 2007
  almost lost 390!!!!!
my future career, will never require me to do any money transaction that does not belong to ME. lol!

i almost lost 390 bucks yesterday. to pay to the company. i stayed at the office till 11 to do the closing of sales. asshole. lol! checked the 152 invoices so many times. flipped through all visa and nets slips. counted the cash so many BLOODY TIMES.

i was the only one working yesterday at the front desk. its nearing the end of the month. all the distributors want to top up their sales. basket. sooooo many people came. and there's only ONE ME. sales yesterday was like 20 over thousand. very bad... 4 times the normal sales per day. i'm doing what 3 people would be doing on normal days. almost killed me. and i'm still a NEW BIRD!! so stressed up. in the end, i brought home all the invoices and visa, nets slips and try to see if i can do anything. my mother, basket. laugh at me. my brother just shake his head. at least he looked at what i brought home and LAUGHED. my father worst of all. cuz he wanted to fetch me home. then i tell him dont need, my aunty can fetch. at about 10pm when i still cannot find where the 390 bucks go to, i panic man. i called him and ask him to come down and pay for me. he said "just now i want to go fetch you, you dont want. if i go fetch you, i will pay for you. now i at home already." and he ended with those stupid evil laughter of his. 390 bucks man! i top up 100 bucks more, i can get that wallet that i'm still a little unwilling to spurge on. i will kill myself if i use 390 to pay off that "debt".

there's this aunty. fucking hao lian. she think that she's damn bloody rich. eat my shit man! oh my god. she bought 500 over dollars of products, then she gave me a 1000 dollar note. i asked if she got small change. i scared that i give her change then i dont have enough for the rest of the day. she fuck shit, said dont have. dont have then dont have la. she added "what kind of company is this? so big yet cannot find change for 1000 dollars. lucky i never bring my 10,000 note. asshole!! oh my god.. i cannot stand this kind of people. and she TOTALLY dont look rich. slap her dumb face.

well, she aint the only one that gave me 1000 dollar note. at least the second aunty who gave me shut the shit up. and just waited for change. one thing bad about working there is that, i deal with aunties. LOL. well, majority rich aunties la. some know how to shut the gap while some dont learn the art to do so. someday, when someone robs them, they'll shiver till their bones break. i HATE THAT AUNTY!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! and i forgot how she looked like. damn.

and endang, wooo. the most powerful maid. while cooking dinner, i went to the kitchen to disturb her. then she asked me did i find where the 390 go or mummy help me pay. i said i found it and settled the problem myself. and she questioned me "ARE YOU SURE?" she dont trust my ability lor!! pissed off. lol! and she's unwilling to teach me how to iron clothes. i ask her to teach me. she say she also cannot iron properly. wah biang. you tell me, where to find such a powerful maid. ar?
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]