a n d r e a .
Sunday, January 21, 2007
  curfew..... =((
this is pissing me off.

i think there's some sort of a curse or what. i cant seem to buy anything. this is a serious problem. i've got the cash. but i've got no where to spend it. went out shopping these few days, cant see anything i like. those shoes i like, they either dont fit or dont have the colour i like. went shopping with mama today. basket. the shoes all dont have my size! i'm not spending my own money man!! its my mums!! and i didnt buy any shit today. wah lao........ i loved 2 shoes from topshop.................. and they dont have my size.... fuck........... and zara....... i think i shop too often. i bought everything i like already. I WANNA KILL MYSELF!! lol!!!

chee shian!!! i think its your curse! you say i must save money.. SEE!!!! LOL!! i save a great deal man!!!!

anyway, my mum got really pissed with me yesterday. i reached home at about 10.30 or slightly later. i have no idea why she's so pissed when i do reach home at 11 plus to 12 somedays. maybe cuz i didnt answer her calls. lol! she say she thought i got kidnapped. she didnt scold me last night. she scolded me like fuck this morning. wah lao. yesterday, she scolded me in the morning too, for spending too much money. today she scold me in the morning again for going out till "too late". and guess what she gave me a curfew. LOL! i got damn damn damn pissed off with her. i didnt talk to her all the way from home to marina sq. but my ma got a very softheart.. lol!! she see that i'm so sad and angry. when eating yuki yaki, whatever that restaurant name is, she kept telling my brother and father to take the food i like, cook the food i like. then she keep talking to me. HAHAHA! when shopping, she kept hooking arms with me, holding my hand. like so scared i dont wanna friend her. lol! and of course, i took the chance to say i wanna buy this buy that. BUT ALL DONT HAVE MY SIZE! my ma is damn funny. unlike nic's mum.

ok.. i'm gonna be late to meet chee shian and co. lol. its already 6.30 and i havent bathe..... =))

tatz people.. btw, my curfew is 10.30pm. somebody knock some sense into my ah ma..
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]