a n d r e a .
Friday, March 02, 2007
  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6th of march. the posting date!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! maybe i should kill myself first. i dont have any assurance that i can enter biomed. you know, the self assurance you always get from yourself? i dont know about you guys but i always have those. even when i know i screw up, but at least deep down somewhere, i know i wont end up half as bad. for my o lvls, i know i screwed big shit after the papers. but when waiting for the results, half of me was confident while the other half was about to jump down from tk's hall.

well, this time round. i feel nothing. this is a bad sign, to me. and god should really open his eyes and bless me till the 6th.

i'm scheduled to work everyday from mondays to saturdays, off on sundays for the whole month of march. i'm not really complaining cuz i got money to earn. just that i'll be this boring aunty walking around. i'm becoming really auntie! lol. i'm not dressing up anymore. firstly, i'm too lazy and i cant be bothered to. and secondly, when i reach the office, i still have to change to the uniform there. so for the past one and a half month, i have been wearing like i'm going to stay over at someone's house or going to some nearby coffee shop. wah lao.... i cannot bring myself to wear long pants or skirt. i had to force myself to wear three quads. this is how bad. lol! my pa ask me how come i wear until so ugly to work. eat shit.

i wanna go shopping. i NEED to go shopping. i need to buy many many things. i dont know what. but i just wanna buy things. lol! sat after 6. who is free? or sunday? i think someone asked me out on sunday. but i forgot who. >.< shat.

i know you nehs wanna go shopping. and i know three of you need to mug and the other one need to polish her piano keys with her fingers. haha! pc: five of you need to mug, the other one left got mountains of projects to complete.

my collegues, slightly older then me. can clique with them. just that.... dont know them long enough. this girl, i have no idea why, she keeps sticking to me. calling me, messaging me. i'm like getting a lil scared of her. she's like my type of shopping person. just that she doest like zara clothes. ok. i think i have hell loads to tell you nehs. and i'm sooo tired typing and you people will end up sick of reading this. hahaha!!

BBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!
kenneth is a bastard. he lied. he lied. and he LIED.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]