a n d r e a .
Friday, March 23, 2007
  the battle story
-THE BATTLE IN THE BATHROOM-

came home after ballet. went into the bathroom. hung my clothes. stripped.

stepped into the shower compartment. closed the door. and...

a big, fat, humongous LIZARD BRUSHED PAST MY RIGHT HEEL.

i almost KILLED MYSELF. in that small confined place, i am TRAPPED with that cold-blooded thing.

my reflex: turned on the shower at full blast on it. and trying to reach for the lock, unlock it and step out of the battleground.

the lizard was struggling against the "tide". lol! can see its head above the water. my god. its close range. some fat thing.

i had the shower on it for like 2 minutes. and its still not dead! still scrambling around. trying to get away. its damn difficult to keep it under the showers.

and finally, it hit on me that its cold-blooded. warm water wont work. i turned the tap to the extreme end. well, my mum got this real good heater. that goes all the way up till burning level when its at its maximum.

oooolala. the lizard. poor lizard. was twisting and turning its body; like its head kissing its tail. then the water's really heated up. there's smoke. the mirror's covered with a layer of mist.

the lizard ended up in a colour of light brown. my maid said its barbequed. lol!

luckily i'm armed with something powerful. like a hot water shower. imagine i am unarmed. just got my hands and legs with me. this is gonna be real bad. lol!

my house is infested with lizards. very disgusting. luckily its a lizard tonight. if its a cockroach. i dont know how man. cockroaches can fly. lol!

-the end-
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]