a n d r e a .
Thursday, March 29, 2007
  =))
went to draw money today. was pressing my pin number. and the machine beside mine kept "ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti ti..." I WAS DAMN IRRITATED! lol!! "ti" until i kept keying the wrong pin number!

i looked over, saw fifty dollar notes there. i told my friend to take and run after the stupid ass that went to draw money and forgotten to retrieve the cash. from the corner of my eye, i saw that the person just left. my friend approached the person and ask if she withdrew cash. she said NO. MY GOD. in this world, there are two types of people: one is act dumb, the other is PURE STUPIDITY.

we didnt dare to take the money and divide it by two. its just hundred by the way. lol! so we went over to the bank personnels and sort of like asked what will happen if someone withdraws the cash and never take. and ended up giving the money to the person, filling up some form.

and after 10 mins, my friend and i regretted being honest.


i bought....... 3 CACTUS!! haha!! and one VENUS FLYTRAP! its damn cool!! lol! i bought one yellow, one red cactus. and the third cactus looks like esplanade. the venus flytrap looks like shit. lol! it cost me 15 bucks. i bought it just to see how it eats. quite cool. might buy the pitcher plant tomorrow. lol! pitcher plant looks damn damn damn gross.

haha! and now, the 4 plants are rotting at my balcony. they were planned to be planted in my room. i'm so lazy to arrange them and all those shit. i wonder if itomi will get pricked by the cactus.

maybe i should put the hamsters on it? HAHAHA!!

JUST KIDDING!!
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]