a n d r e a .
Thursday, March 15, 2007
  operation. scary!
Accompanied grace to extract her wisdom tooth and some potential cancerous fiborous tissues. didnt think it was gonna be that scary. lol! wasnt prepared. blood...... and blood....... and MORE BLOOD..

well, today's the first time i see gracie like that; in pain. and i dont know what to do. she has difficulty taking pills. and painkillers are in the form of pills. and cause the wound's in the mouth, and its bleeding, she's drinking her own blood. recycling. eh grace! not bad ar. not much blood loss actually! other than those that's being sucked up by the gauze. hehheh! just..... KIDDING! smile smile smile.. smile to your phone la. hor.. L!

and wisdom tooth, just reminds me of what mr peh said," i dont have wisdom tooth. why? cuz i'm wise enough. i dont need wisdom tooth!" CLOWN AR YOU! haha! i miss TK!!

i'm spending quite a lot man. my wardrobe's in a mess. so are my accessories. i need to do something about it.

my ear's swollen. i use to think i dont have expensive queen ears. now, i think i change my mind. shat. my ear's being a bitch. nowadays when i wear earrings, it'll start itching like a day or a few days later.

and my stomach's fine. maybe its my period. like what lania says. but i've never encountered it before. hmmm.. my appetite's back. and its humongous. i'm gonna be like vera. SHIT. and the past 2 weeks, week before and during my period, didnt eat much. and i loss weight. HAHA! or maybe the weighing machine's spoilt. but i choose to think i loss weight. =D

still didnt get a chance to meet nic. and really gotta call singpost tomorrow. oh man. this thing is like dragging a day after next. lets not procrastinate anymore.

my brother said this year quite a lot of people cant get enrolled into a school cuz got quite a number of jc transfers. he said we killed many people. actually, cant think this way. maybe its just that more and more people choose not to go jc thats all. biomed; i'm starting to get nightmares about it. heard from friends that its not gonna be easy. and its LIKE JC. woohoo! i escaped and once again entered something along those lines too.

god, please bless me.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]