a n d r e a .
Friday, April 13, 2007
  black friday
ok. black friday.

nothing much happened to me. just that i didnt take my ez-link card. went back home to get it. and the bus took so long to come that i ended up taking a cab to ballet. after that, took a cab to lania's house. and cabbed back home. so, i didnt use my ez-link card AT ALL.

and.

itomi got bitten by my neighbour's dog. that dog, is seriously an aggressive piece of shit that shouldnt even survive. i hate that dog to bits.

coming home after a walk. that fucking bloody bitch (maid of that house) didnt close the door. and the fucking bitch (dog) saw my dog and DASHED OUT and BIT my dog's right thigh. i was so shocked. i quickly pulled my dog's leash and carried her up. and the stupid fucking maid came running out of the house and shoo-ed her fucking bitch into the house and didnt even say sorry.

TWO PIECES OF SHIT. that happened in the morning. and in the evening, i was going to ballet. walked passed the house. they closed all windows and doors.

the next day, i went out. the maid was standing outside. with another maid. and the dog was at the door. pissed off. I GLARED AT THE MAID AND THEN AT THE DOG. I WAS SO TEMPTED TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE TWO BITCHES.

now, itomi's like quite affected. she'll bite if we touch her right thigh. very protective of herself. so poor thing. my god. i hope that bitch goes back to where she belong- philippines. and the other bitch die soon. I'M SO PISSED OFF.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]