a n d r e a .
Sunday, April 08, 2007
  life is good....
hello, i stayed home the whole day today!

it is damn damn shiok. lol!

in the air conditioned room, watched stay alive, took a nap, woke up and watched shaggy dog. ate junk food while rolling around in bed. woohoo!

i tried to epilate my leg hair. and i GAVE UP. its damn damn FREAKING PAINFUL! now i know why guys are so scared when you threaten to pluck their "ka mor". lol! my ma is damn brave. woo! my ma said that girls wont mind giving up their life to look pretty. nicole su told me its not painful. eilania lee said its not painful. my ma said its ok.

and..... THEY ALL LIED! hahaha.

now, i'm trying to enjoy as much life as i can. like doing nothing as much as possible. till the vouchers reach. woohoo! my ma got my zara, taka and aldo vouchers! when you have a ma that sign credit cards like drinking water. VOUCHERS IS YOUR REWARD! and the best thing is, your ma doesnt use them! hahahahahaha! i am such a happy girl now!

i think i smile in my sleep too. maybe i laugh. thats what my maid says. i sound like a psycho. wah lao.

i have many things to do before i get into poly and start school. go shopping. like buy down half of zara. buy some eyelash fibre thing from anna sui. buy that stupid longchamp bag i saw in so many magazines and i like it so damn ALOT! haha! and hmmm.. go aldo grab some shoes. and i need a pair of dark jeans for that dumb red heels i bought LAST YEAR which i have not worn at all. and i have no idea where i should get that jeans from. i saw this pair from A/X. and wah lao! that pair wants my life man! its 200 plus... the david buffalo pair also wants my life and my dog's life. that pair cost 300 plus. ass...... go rob a bank to get that amount of cash.

i'm only leaving 300 bucks to go for a shopping spree. and THATS IT! i SWEAR. i spend like too much.

oh. i'm looking for a new phone. and i have no idea what. most probably sony ericsson. sick of samsung. my bro and eilania strongly disapproves nokia. might get the new cyber shot. but............. when the hell is it gonna come out?!!! lol!
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]