a n d r e a .
Thursday, April 12, 2007
  might be my last rotting day!
another day spent at home, doing nothing.

its quite fun though. rolling around, walking around, sitting around, crawling around, stoning, eating, trying to sleep despite the 13 hours of sleep last night.. i lead an aimless life. but today will be the last day i will stay at home and rot. my god. maybe i should treasure it till the end. wooohoo!

my beauiful mother apparently hasnt called the credit card company about the vouchers. claiming how busy and tired she was for the past few days. i "bee-ed" her the whole night yesterday. this morning when i saw her, the first thing she said was "ok, i'm looking for the number to call now." BULLSHIT. lol! i called her just now, like an hour ago, she hasnt called the company yet! woohoo! when the hell am i gonna get the vouchers. and when the hell am i gonna get the shoes and the pants. i'll probably just buy them without the vouchers. oh my god.. that will cost my life. lol! better news: my salary hasnt come, folks. and i doubt my mother is intending to give me my allowance. she'll probably only start giving next month. i need a plan...... LOL!

ok, somebody please tell me how a sports outfit look like. like shorts, t-shirt and shoes? thats all? i hope so. cuz this guy from tp called me and told me to wear sports attire to school on the 17th. i dont do sports. i just look around and see my friends; they wear those. i dont own a fbt and i dont intend to own one. so maybe i should hit the sports departmental stalls soon.

so, now my things i HAVE and WILL get before the end of this month increases:

gold ballet pumps from aldo.
white heels from aldo.
brown shorts from zara.
white three quads from zara.
white hot shorts from zara.
gold jacket from pull and bear. (i will not give up!! ahhhh!)
anna sui blusher and mascara.

ok. thats about it. and all these, will eat up 400 over bucks without the vouchers. my mother, is out to rob my bank. LOL!! just kidding......... she'll get for me. i know. cuz she's MY MOTHER.


btw babes! anna sui's things arent expensive man! i didnt know. sheesh. i went to check out their website. their gloss is cheaper than body shop's! almost half the price. so damn pissed off. and the body shop's gloss stink like OH MY GOD. lol! lucky i got it at 40% off. staff price. or... i'll probably knock the wall. dont buy body shop's new gloss collection! the classy looking tube. the yellow one stinks! though the colour comes out nice.. a lil gold-ish in colour. but it smells like ROTTEN PLASTIC.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]