a n d r e a .
Sunday, April 15, 2007
  shopping at vivo!
shopping at vivo today with lania, vera, nic.

i didnt spend as much as i usually would on a shopping spree. but, my heart pain. cuz my bank account is DEPLETING FAST. and my salary is not here, my allowance is not here. and i'm gonna be drained dry soon. =(

bought things that arent on my list. this always happen to me. and i havent bought the two shoes from aldo. i'm like waiting for my mum. she sort of agreed to buy for me. lol! SORT OF. i'm gonna be a BEE these days. if my mum dont work. i'll go to my pa. HAHA!

ate at bakerzin. hungry like pigs. LOL! damn damn damn hungry. i dont know how to describ though. after that, went haagen dazs for the fondue. today's a sin. every outing with vera, nic and lania and PC. is a huge gigantic SIN.

the taxi driver was in a hurry to get to the airport. so, he ended up dropping me at bedok inter. instead of bedok reservoir. dumb dumb. and guess what. i was left with only $1.50. so i couldnt take another cab. its been a LONG LONG LONG LONG time since i took a bus home. like after 9pm. HAHA! ok. more like erm. i seldom take a bus home unless i go out with pc. ya, its kinda weird. but, i dont take a cab when i'm out with them. thats where all my cash go i guess. food and transport. my new clothes and accessories aint plenty.

but, i'm contented with what i have. i dont NEED to have those things on my list. but i'll just tell my mum about it. HAHA! and if she gets it for me. i'm LUCKY. =))

my mum wants to buy the sony ericsson's W880i, for HERSELF. not me. and my phone, has a dysfunctional keypad. i'll have to press number 7 like two times harder or a few times before it registers. so i'm left to use the old cybershot. which is actually a property of my pa's. which contains his things. plus mine. and now, i dont have a phone that i can call it mine, functioning properly.

and orientation's on tuesday. this is very bad. poor shit? yes, thats me. HAIZ....

alright. jokes for the day:

joke 1:

nicole su, that idiot was trying on this plastic bangle in forever 21. and guess what. it got stuck. lol! at the arm. it couldnt come off at the elbow. so vera and i were helping her pull, twist out. but CANNOT. lol! so we got one of the sales girl to help. and she was twisting and pulling. cannot get out. and nicole's arm was red. and looks damn painful. lol! end up, i used both hands and PULL the damn thing out. her face was damn funny and she kept saying she damn scared. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


joke 2:

we were at aldo. lania's suppose to meet us there. vera and nicole looking at the bags with vera's back facing the entrance. eilania came. she gave us the "shhhh" sign. so nic and i kept quiet and act like nothing happened. lania went up to vera and said in this irritated and rather fierce tone," EXCUSE ME!" and vera got a shock! ahahaha! she turned and LOOKED INTO LANIA'S EYES AND SAID," I'M SORRY." and quickly put the bag back on the shelf. she looked into lania's eyes and didnt even know its her!! hahahaha!! and when she said i'm sorry, she said it like she's REALLY SORRY AND SCARED. hahahahahahahahahhaa!! oh my god. and this joke, went all the way till we parted ways tonight.

ok. the end. =)
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]