a n d r e a .
Saturday, June 30, 2007
  new layout!!! =))
OOOO! new layout! =))

i was soooo bored. my mum got kinda pissed off when i wanted to go out today. lol!! so... i ended up staying at home. the internet guy came... and helped us to reset the wireless connection. and... my laptop is CONNECTED. it can finally come out from its hiding place... in the corner of my room, under the table. HAHAHA! so... i can now use 2 lappies to go online! ooooo!

the previous tagboard was STUPID. damn screwed. sometimes i see it, sometimes i dont. and when i finally see it again today. it was in CHINESE. WTF! and i thank vera loser for being such a total fucking bitchy loser for keep calling me one. and for that, i've changed my whole blog. =) so vera the bitchy loser can stop bitching and be a slut over the whole thing. LOL.

i had dance the whole week. thanks to asia pacific competition coming up. the phillipines will be owning this time round, just like always. oh wells.. this is kinda demoralising when you know you'll not win. yet you gotta hell train soooo god damn hard everyday and get soo tired, having a screwed up social life. and look physically abused. both my whole knee look rotten. LOL! i'm glad that the choreography is to my strong points just that he love to use my left leg which is sooooo inflexible compared to my right. and it's kinda stamina challenging. its much worse than 2.4 run. oh wells.. what is a competition when there's no difficulty. and... i just learnt this dance on tuesday. so... SHOULD be able to make it la. HAHAHAHA!!

and i bought my phone too early. god damn. when i bought it, the ivory gold still aint imported into singapore. only got the navy blue. and now ivory gold is in and my brother's girlfriend GOT IT! piss me off. i am going to change it to ivory gold. i will. SOON.

hope my dearest diggy diggy tomi is save.. =((
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]