a n d r e a .
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
  life sucks, when your mum gets jealous.
Hello0o0o0o!

reached school exceptionally early today. i realised i only need 10 minutes to get to school. but i have to change bus. SBS sucks! i just stay at the other side of school, with a reservoir in the middle, and i dont have a direct bus to school. why didnt anybody complain about this? when my mother drive me to school. she always ask me how will i go school if she doesnt drive me. ALWAYS. she finds it so amazing that i will take an effort to change buses. she assume that i will cab to school. she probably forgot that she deducted my allowance, just because i bought treats and toys for my dogs and she got jealous. she complained that she's my mother yet i dont buy stuffs for her but i buy for my dogs. and she think that i treat my dogs better than how i treat my mother. and she got to be her daughter's "dog", drive her to school OCCASIONALLY. mothers ar.... dont know how to treasure lovely, adorable, sweet, intelligent kids, like me. and....... the deduction's a lot ok. LOL. my mother is so powerful. empress dowager for the lim family indeed. i cant do shopping this month. she deducted 150 bucks. HAHAHA! nevertheless, i bought a dress online. it looks good online, in the latop screen. i got it a few days ago. FREAKING HUGE LA! gosh. white, and kinda sheer. wahhhh laooo!

went out with vera ang after school! =)) my lovely bitch!

and....... no, we didnt go tm, the torturous place. we went to visit our teenage-hood hunt...................................











FISH SLICE!!!!

oooooo!! noodles never tasted that wonderful. soup never tasted that heavenly... and the fish... OH MY GOD.... and for people who dont know.. i AM a FISH-HATER. i HATE HATE HATE to eat fish. so much that i would rather eat grass. but not for fish slice!


ooooo!! o0o0o0o0o0o!! OOOOOOOOO!!!
the fish... golden on the outside.. soft, white, OOO on the inside.
our shadows casted over the bowls of treasure! haha!
the must have! chilli padi!
and we ate... happily... talking and talking and talking.. bitching and bitching and bitching.... laughing and laughing and laughing...

and we finished eating.. and, we were STILL feeling hungry..
so.............................





ROUND 2!


oooo! the juicy fish....


couples dress alike! HAHAHA!
our FHM model. =))






 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]