a n d r e a .
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
  curling the mop!
i'm not dead yet. lol. just very very lazy.

its october! as planned a couple of months ago, i will curl my hair in october. the plan will be carried out in 8 hours time. =D ooooooooo!

a couple of things happened. just that i didnt blog about it. like....

1. i started work at my mum's office again.

2. went to buy vera's shoes plus a gossip session + updating, as always

3. had a pc gathering without lihan, as usual. LOL!

4. RAN after a taxi that i CALLED for which made me wait double the waiting time stated. and after chasing, i still had to call another cab. the driver's a retard. its a comfort taxi, number plate 1091. wanting! i finally remembered. and now its carved deep at the back of my brain. =)

5. i am FREAKING FAT NOW. i look like a monster. my fats wobbles and jiggles as i walk. i am not exaggerating! i had to buy new shorts. seriously! and the size not only increase by 1. i'm wearing 2 sizes bigger than what i usually wear BEFORE the holidays. what the hell is going on! some triglyceride or some fatty acid alien invasion in me!! =((

i'm trying so hard not to eat now ok. oh my god.... and i actually skipped my ballet class last friday. but i had headache and cramps. DAMN DAMN DAMN. i swear i WONT from now on. my fats are kinda getting out of hand. i cant stop the temptation of food! holy.... i NEED to exercise and cut down on food. i might beat queen latifa. i cant even think of any fat person that we all know to tell you how fat i am now. those fats wrap my brain. "the invasion", is happening to me.

alright. growing extremely fat is the most important issue in my life now. dont be too shock the next time you guys see me. everybody, EVERYBODY who saw me recently. said that i'm fat. and guess where i gained weight? my arms, my stomach, my thighs, MY ASS! OH MY GOD. my already fat and huge ass. life sucks being fat ok. LIFE SUCKS. you look like SHIT in EVERYTHING. now i cant wear any of the clothes in my wardrobe. i proabably got to borrow clothes from endang. even those people that are usually bigger size than me in the office are SMALLER THAN ME NOW. my mother's friend said i became fatter. and she tried to console me saying its better looking fat. -.-

now kenneth says i'm fat. he always say so to disturb me. but now, i cant differentiate if its a joke or a truth!! he's just a few KG heavier than me. sometimes, its better to have a DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN FAT boyfriend cuz, you'll always be skinny compared to him.

ok. i better sleep. its back to my curls soon.... cant wait! =)

god bless YOU and ME!
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]