a n d r e a .
Saturday, April 26, 2008
  diet plan!
My diet plan ISNT working very well... haha! thanks to ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS. i love you guys SO MUCH. thank you all for your "KIND SUPPORT".

NOBODY is taking me seriously! lol! i AM serious! i've been eating very very little. like 1/10 my norm.. can you guys STOP asking me to eat! and i have to repeat, "I'm on a diet" 1234567865432134567 TIMES! lol. and you guys will give me that "forget-about-it-la-alien" look.

On wed, was my first dieting day! the girls went to breeks for lunch. and i just sat there. hahaha! feeding purely on oxygen. fidelia the shit suppose to be dieting too. but she ate up 2 cheese dips supposedly for the wedges. after that, we went back to school, to bistro. and fidelia the shit ordered waffle with strawberry ice-cream. so much for dieting, alien buddy! that was 5pm. and i still ate nothing. just on plain water and the pure lemon juice. after that, to tm! and the girls ordered fondue at haagen dazs. and i again didnt touch it! see.. i swear, i swear. my will power is so strong. i dont know how anybody can beat mine. lol! at about 8pm, i start to suffer from acute pains in weird places... like the kidneys and liver.. just not the stomach. LOL. sooo... to prevent myself from dying. i add a bowl of bittergourd at 8.30pm. and i weigh 0.8kg lighter. end of day one.

On thurs, school bloody starts at 8am. had no time to prepare the lemon juice in the morning. so i've decided that i should eat for that day. so ate a plate of sambal chicken rice. HAHA! i swear i didnt finish it!! =) i told myself i wouldnt eat later at night! but... i ended up eating butter crayfish with garlic and cayenne pepper! damn nice!!!! oh my god.... I LOVE CRAYFISH! and i gained back the 0.8kg. HAHAHAHAHAHA! i'm such a DUMB ASS LOSER. end of day 2.

Today, made the lemon juice. but i added too much lemon. and too little water, its soooooo sour! couldnt take it. so didnt drink much of that. went biz park. i really wanted fruits only. but that dumb ass shit head fidelia said i should eat cuz i'm going for ballet. so i ordered noodles. and, didnt finish 3/4 of it. heh. and i came home, soooo bloody hungry. and endang put all the prawn crackers temptingly at the bar counter. like dang.............. so i told myself i will work extra hard in class later! hahaha! and i ate the crackers. HAHAHA! i did work hard, and i was sweating like a pig. and i loss 1kg.

suppose to swim tomorrow. but..... still bleeding down there. so.. will have to cancel it and stay home to study. its just the first week of school. and i have no idea what that china lecturer is trying to say. Biochemistry 2, we're all in for deep shit.

swimming (hopefully) and gyming with maine on sunday and tuesday!

why are some people just born soooo skinny, thin and slender. some just born FAT. and why must i be the one in the category of HUMONGOUSLY HUGE? lol! sometimes, i just have to decieve myself, and tell myself, "andrea, you're just fine." and then, my mother or my father will come and shoot me! lol! "are you sure you're going to wear this out? have you looked into the mirror?" typical question my mum will ask NOW. "wah...... you're VERY fat! your backside is sooooo BIG!" typical of my HUMONGOUSLY HUGE father.

and if i see fidelia that shit head. she'll SURE to look at me from head to toe and with her disgusting scrunched up face,"you're fucking fat." LOL!

and if i see ken boy. wah... that one. EVERYTIME i see him, EVERYTIME he'll use different methods and tactics and ways to convey how fat i am. LOL!! he's such a shit. but i still love him la.. HAHAHAHA!

method 1: if we happen to walk pass a full length mirror or some shiny surface that enables us to see our reflection. note, we've already walked PAST it. he'll suddenly say,"eh! wait wait wait!" then he'll pull me back a few steps like we've dropped something or there's something interesting for me to look at. and he'll stop right infront of the mirror. and tell me. "eh girlfriend, look! your butt so big!" and he'll smile... and walk away. - what a shit.

method 2: he'll point to a BIG rectangle porcelain stand... for planting of flowers. and he'll tell me. "you know, if i throw you in there now, you'll get stuck inside."

method 3: watching movies or taking bus, if he seats down first, and i'll sit later. he'll purposely like make a small jump. and look at me with that face ," eh... see. my girlfriend so heavy. sit down only can send me flying."

method 4: we're at carnivore eating. half way through. he told me to remind him to show me a message. i asked why cannot see now. he say later... so i thought it was a birthday surprise or some sort know. end up...... its his friend's message to him and it reads,"eh, i think i just saw andrea. she became fatter right?" and he bloody made me EAT SO MUCH!

and there are many many more which i've already forgotten. how long we've been together, has been how long he'd disturbed me. one day only... the earth is round... what goes around comes around....

kenneth chow. you watch out. i will slim down... and be back to where i were and what i was.. and fidelia you shit head. i'm still skinner than you... and to my mama and papa, it runs in the genes.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]