a n d r e a .
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
  swimming!!! and dumb nerds
Swimming is addictive. =D

i'm swimming almost everyday now.. but i've not lost an inch or a kg. LOL! but its ok. i believe in PERSERVERANCE! and i'm joining back the dance in school. HAHAHA! what a loser. i have to undergo the auditions again. What a waste of my precious time. i dont have school tomorrow... and yet i have to go down specially for the auditions. For my slim and thin and beautiful future: YES, i should waste the transport money and my precious time and my well conserved energy for the audition.

i've swam on saturday, sunday and today(tuesday). tomorrow i'm swimming again. cool...... i'm beginning to learn to love the waters. considering the fact that i'm born with aqua-phobia? if that's like the scientific name for water-phobia. HAHAHA! pardon my pea brain.. heh.. when i was young, i'll always cry when i need to wash my hair. cuz, i dont like water to flow down my face. really. may seem dumb but i bet there are people around like that too! haha! i've probably drowned to death in my previous life.

And the school's dumb system is pissing the shit out of me. Honestly, science school is out of lecturers.. so if i end up jobless, i should just come TP to be a lecturer. First, they employ lecturers from vietnam, phillippines and now, CHINA. who speaks such excellently fluent english that we, students are lost 3/4 the time. And also, there's this whole subject that do not have any lectures or tutorials. everything is to be done online with the wiki thing. and worse of all, its examinable. like what the toooooooot... talking about lack of lecturers.. and i swore i will get a GPA 4 this sem.. thinking harder and more deeply with my little pea brain, its quite impossible. =(

And i'm quite disturbed by this discovery i've made: when one has more cellulites on her thighs, she'll be able to slide down slides easily. ----> someone please tell me this is bullshit. HAHAHAHAHA!

oh, and how can i forget to tell you people how i was bullied in school today by a NERD. hahahahaha! i'm such a dumb loser. i dont know who can be more dumb than i am. during lunch, ITAS was FULLY PACKED. so we were all searching for a place to plant our asses. i found a table, where this group of girls were about to leave. they carried their bags and took their soiled plates with them. just when i was about to step one step forward and my hand was already stretched out to pull the chair out.......... from afar......... this guy, or should i say ball-less guy, RAN towards the table and slammed his laptop bag on the table! he turned back and gestured to his friends to come over and sit. wah..... i STUNNED. hahahaha! i stoned there for a good one min. i fucking swear he's from china. let me describe his look: NERD face, ROUND ROUND specs, blue checkered shirt, very huge big cut jeans, blue sports shoes. and hunches when he walks. DISGUSTING. i've not used my finger to point at someone right at their face before. this afternoon was my first time. i was soooo god damn pissed off. i could really tear his dick apart and break his face. i think the people sitting around at ITAS at that time all knew what happened. and all knew i was fucking offended. he make me see him again in school... i will glare at him till his balls (if even possess any) roll out.

oh yeah. and my nickname a bunch of guys gave me: ball-biter. and yeah, in this group of guys that gave me that nickname, 2 are in my current class now. not very friendly people i should say. but its alright. i'm even more unfriendly. HAHA!

its good to look fierce. i learn to appreciate the fierce and unapproachable look my parents gave me. thank you papa and MAMA! =D

THE END
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]