a n d r e a .
Monday, May 12, 2008
  what a bad bad day...
Today is such a bad day..

it all started with my dream... i dreamt that i was damn late for a math test which is on another island. and panicked and got stressed out and woke up in shock. lol. i actually already forgot my dream. but its something along those lines. when i looked into the mirror..... i spotted 5 NEW PIMPLES. like wtfffffffff...

when i reached school, i suddenly got pains in my stomach. those diarrhoea type. but it's already 9am and my fpath test starts at 9am. so i had to endure that pain and sit for the test and while writing and thinking, i was feeling the shit at the brink of my anus. i hurriedly completed the test, and went to to toilet to let out some watery bomb. when i'm all set and ready to fire, no bullets came out. the whole shit feeling was gone. so i went out of the toilet. just when i walked out a few steps, the feeling came again. so i went back in. but hell, the feeling went away when i went back to the toilet! i was cursing at that damn shit while walking out. i saw zahidah and melvin outside of the toilet sitting at the staircase. so i went over to them... and the shit feeling came again... @#$%&^%$#@@$% I TELL YOU........ i told myself, i shouldnt get conned by my cunning shit again. so i didnt go to the toilet immdiately. but.... i cannot take it... i went to another toilet and sat there till my cunning shit decides to see daylight.

there's aimm quiz. @#$%&**&% and i didnt study for it. haha! its all facts. so i basically couldnt answer them. those teachers, really know... they cant communicate very well.. nobody knows whether its a tutorial quiz or lecture quiz. and now, the people with tutorial on mondays suffers... and thats me. =(

when break time finally came... i was so god damn hungry... and i realise i've got no cash with me.. @#$%&&%$# had to draw money.. so i walked all the way to the atm machine. i QUEUED the damn bloody long queue under the hot scorching sun.. when it was finally my turn.... i inserted my card... it read "this atm cannot dispense cash" WAH.... I TELL YOU.............. my whole day is CURSED. i knock the machine and said something quite loudly la.. haha! fidelia and wakefield said everybody there turned and looked at me. damn it. damn it. and, poor me didnt eat. =( cuz i got no money.... =(

the day dragged on.... and finally its 4pm. yay. end of school. went to cheers to eat maggie mee. somewhere that can pay by nets... and i realise i paid for some people and they havent pay me back. jessica and i were like gluttons. we each had a cup noodles and we shared another one. and ate chips and drank. and at 5, we went to play badminton. lol! it was damn fun. at 6, went to play tennis. and at 7, we went to watch the cheerleaders "fly". and at 8, we went home...

what a BAD BAD BAD BAD DAY. =(















THE END





 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]