a n d r e a .
Friday, October 31, 2008
 
And to add on to my miserable post,
i woke up to see that my ballet friend messaged to bring a costume.
though that costume is the smallest amongst all.
but i'm still very anal about it.
i got to carry that costume around from 9 to 5!
and after that carry it to buy my new MP3 or MP4 or ipod whatever.
and later go for class.
and i'm wearing my loafers now,
and i forgot to wear socks.
and my dumb face is exceptionally swollen today!
i'm such a grumbling old woman.
eilania just said that i'm not.
and i proved her wrong. HAHA!
its 9.00am.
i'm f-ing late for lab.
good bye.
************************************************
i'm back home! =)
ballet was good, surprisingly!
no scoldings!
no extra exercises!
no sacarastic remarks!
all smiles! =D
i ended up having all the time to eat today!
cause, i happen to skip all my lectures.
other than MBIO,
which i have no freaking idea what went on.
its halloween.
and i'm at HOME.
i should be somewhere having a party.
this year, lania got As.
i'm SO looking forward to halloween next year!
Today went relatively well.
SOO much better than what i predicted earlier today.
HAHAHA!
other than hearing mr ex-boyfriend having another girl now,
its a rather good 31.10.08
and, i really NEED to cut off ties with mr ex-boyfriend.
i've already forgotten his existence.
so, please refrain from saying anything about him.
its JINXED.
well, I'M JINXED.
ah. whatever.
have full dress rehearsal tomorrow.
and after that to buy my MP3!
i'm gonna bring my notes to study.
i really wish to stone amongst the young ballerinas.
all my friends have a reason not to go for full dress tomorrow.
except ME.
life's a bitch sometimes.
and we got to live with it. urghhh.
oh yes. and i think i'm dying from some disease.
i have this feeling.
HAHAHAHAHA!
my right arm feels so weak.
i cant lift it up!
i really dont like the finale dance.
its so tiring. and makes my arms go weak. =(
thanks nel, maine and ting!
i forgot to book the tix just now. HEE.
will do so tomorrow or something! haha!
anybody else wanna come?
i've not seen all the other items though.
but my items are kinda like...............
shit.
so, second thoughts? HAHA!
alrighties!
got to go save my arm.
good night world!
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]