a n d r e a .
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
 
ARCADE. MAHJONG. BJACK. FOOD.

These few days were spent with my family and myself. Alot of food, laughter and fun!

Its amazing how i keep telling myself i will run the following morning. And when i said that, i was VERY determined. the weather seemed to be helping me procrastinate. there were gloomy clouds or already pouring rain when i manage to get out of bed these days.

The days were spent playing mahjong and spending loads in the arcade. Spent a total of 250 bucks in 2 days playing nonsensical games and screaming and shouting and banging and cursing and perspiring. Arcade is a real good place for venting anger or stress yourself up and have hell loads of fun. oh, its also a very good place for people with too much money and no where better to spend.

Great world city got the best arcade! my brother's girlfriend and i had a fun time hammering and playing dumb guessing game. and obviously got addicted swiping the card through the card reader deducting 1.40 each time. seems like a small amount, $1.40. but it'll add up to a whooping 250 just on arcadeeeeeee! and i suffered from blistered fingers. :( my thumb has a blister with a shape of a "good" sign. and the base of my index finger suffered another blister. thinking back. i feel like using the card to slash across my face.

mahjong is forever as fun, though it gets boring after sometime. and blackjack! my brother bought this blackjack mat with new chips and 2 new decks. oooooo. we felt like pros for 3 minutes.

was having a short evening nap, but was woken up by really really loud quarrels. and went to kaypo. neighbour across my block screaming really loudly and ended up lashing each other. screamed for my mum to join me in watching. she got really excited, discussing with me and when all the drama ended. she walked away and not forgetting to leave me a remark," you very kaypo leh, girl." like she's not.

Celebrated maine and suat's birthday on saturdayyyy! We climbed the legendary stairs. holy mother of god. grace, nel, hsiang, ting and i were huffing and puffing and panting and perspiring and wobbling and cramping and holding. basically crawling up the stairs and afraid of FALLING BACK. While crawling, i was thanking my parents for not buying the estate there and will never ever buy. and yes, thank god that the stairs from IT concourse to itas is 1/10 of that. thank god that the stairs leading to my room aint that long either. and thank god, for the inventions of lifts, escalators and travelators.

i dont think i'll ever complain when i climb any other flight of stairs, after that legendary one.

maine and suat :)
awesome friendship! our big family 1/1; 2/1 :D

yes, yes. that's like a freaking zoom into my fat left leg.
at the legendary stairs. (p.s. see the orangey thing? thats the clearing. and there's one more flight of stairs above where we're standing.)

pretty collage :)
i cant wait for fish slice tomorrow. i'm gonna order 3 bowls. :D
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]