a n d r e a .
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA! :D


Celebrated mata's birthday today over at tm. slept at 5am. no, i slept at 6.15am. was on my bed since 5am. serious case of insomnia? i think so. woke up at 9.45am. ooooooooo. mother.... my eyes, were barely a 1.5pt line. i'm basically a huge stone sitting with my babes at the table in recent outings. and gobbling food like a prisoner gone hungry for 7 days. over order as usual. and this brings me to stella and my new resolution. we're only going to spend 70 dollars a week.

we will NOT buy extra food.
we will NOT go to restuarants.
we will NOT take anymore cabs.
we will NOT buy unneccessary things.
we will NOT not know where our money went.

we will keep an eye on each other.
and, anybody is welcome to join this clan. i've been spending like a tap gone loose. and getting into some money trouble with my beloved mum. cant seem to persuade her to supp a card for me. so, measures should be taken and actions should be done. and yeah. i've set myself some ground rules. which, i bet all of my friends plus myself highly doubt i will follow it. its some impossible rules to stand by.

a funny day trying to hail a cab with stella. we were practically running up and down the stretch of road along side the busstop. how we got scared by this aunty sitting in the cab that has the green light flicked on. and how stella ran after this yellow cab which in the end did not stop for us. and how we mistook bus 9 for bus 5 and running frantically to the busstop. and later run back to where we originally were standing to catch 2 cabs which zoomed past us. and lastly, got into a cab. and was so god damn tired. ok, maybe for me. i was in my own plontok land. dont ask me whats plontok. i just made that up 4 seconds ago.

not forgetting our fun and exciting experience in the arcade! and jessica pang, stop feeling bad ok. its just a small bruise. at some inconspicuous place. and it doesnt hurt; i think. HAHAHA!

i'm like a ghostly stone. OH MY HOLY SHT.
compare my face, neck and hands colour with my legs.
please tell me its something to do with the lightings.
i'm an alien hybrid.














and, i cant find mata's solo pic in my phone. >.<
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

My little space of joy :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]